- At Fibrecomm Network (M) Sdn Bhd (“FCN”), we inculcate uncompromising integrity as part of our organizational values. Our work ethics are founded on the principles of good governance such as transparency, fairness, accountability, avoidance of any direct or indirect conflict of interests and a no tolerance policy towards corruption.
- We also believe that these principles extend to our relationships with suppliers and are upheld in our procurement activities through the Integrity Pledge that every registered supplier is required to sign.
As a TM Group company, we also stand guided by the Code of Conduct and Business Ethics and Anti-Corruption Guide that set out the standards of business conduct expected of our directors, management, employees, suppliers and customers.
- With the coming into force of the corporate liability provision vide Section 17A of the Malaysia Anti-Corruption Commission Act 2009, it is important to note on how serious the consequences may be to organisation in the event of a corrupt practice is committed by employees.
- Therefore, we would like to seek your cooperation to join us in our fight against corruption.
- Your support in upholding good governance principles while dealing with us is very much appreciated.